Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on June 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM||comments (49)|
In discussing the 5 categories the co-founders envisioned the following sample recipients. Additional samples from the corporate and individuals are welcomed.
1. Human Health: Several laboratories at Universities and Corporations have investigated potential cures for hearing loss that apply revolutionary methods. These efforts have enabled individuals with a variety of hearing losses to have the potential to communicate and interact with the rest of the hearing population on equal footing.
2. Quality of Communication: Facebook: This company has made groundbreaking advances in our quality of communication, allowing individuals and groups to connect for the first time and reconnect over a span of many years on a global scale. Importantly, Facebook has allowed populations with a range of disabilities to communicate equally with others, regardless of other challenges.
3. Emotional Well-Being: LeanIn: The founder of LeanIn has been recognized as one of the world’s top-level networkers. Through her connections and access, LeanIn founder has used her voice to fuel the modern women's movement. Also, she had made herself available for mentoring and teaching women how to speak out and be treated equal to the male counterparts.
4. Environment Well-Being: Japan. The Kyoto treaty served as a starting point for the countries to work together to reduce our carbon footprint.
5. Genetic Conservation and Improvement: One of the two brothers that owns Ni'ihau, one of the Hawai'ian islands. His life work on the island has involved maintaining the genetic diversity of plant species. Many species of plants across the world have become extinct. This brother has devoted his time and energy preserving remaining plant species. This has enabled the systematic identification of the undocumented plant species and led to potential discovery of new pharmaceutical compounds.